Friday, April 26, 2013

Update 22

- Added feat to the Good Showings (Demons/Monsters/Robots) Section from Superboy #16
- Added feat to the Deduction (Observation/Perception) Section from Superman #16
- Added feat to the Power/Strength (Power) Section from Catwoman #18
- Added feats to the Fear/Respect & Special Prep Time Sections from Batwoman #19

This wraps up all the Batman feats that I was behind on posting. If you have anymore that I might not have caught please let me know. Also, I'll be updating the Nightwing Capability Blog with new feats very soon so visit daily to see the new feats posted. In addition, I'm going to post all major updated feats for The Joker Capability Blog from the Death of the Family story arc soon after I finish up posting Nightwing feats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered doing a pre-crisis or "other media" Batman feats website? Might be too much work, but I think it'd be interesting to see the feats he has that are part of a different canon.

Phantom Ghost said...

I actually do want to create a pre-crisis/brave & the bold feats webpage section since Batman has some quite impressive ones that I haven't added to the site yet.

However, I don't have the time for it at the moment but hopefully in the future I'll be able to do this.

I'm also interested in creating a section showcasing feats from different alternate earths/universes. For example, Earth 2 Batman and In Darkest Night Green Lantern Batman.

Anonymous said...

That'd be awesome. I understand how much work it'd be, but I hope you get a chance to do it some day.